Ipswich School is registered with the Information Commissioner under the terms of the Data Protection Act 1998. Ipswich School and the Old Ipswichian Society will ensure that:
- Personal data is only used for the legitimate interests of Ipswich School and the Old Ipswichian Society and does not unduly prejudice the rights and freedoms of the individual in question
- Personal data will be processed fairly and lawfully in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
- We will not process "sensitive" personal data without prior consent from the individual
- A hard copy of all data held on an individual will be made available following the receipt of a written request from the data subject, subject to exemptions
- Information processed is accurate, relevant, current, up to date and not excessive
- Personal data will be kept only for so long as is necessary for the specified purposes (but it should be noted that the Old Ipswichian Society membership is lifetime membership)
This policy may be amended from time to time. Any changes which affect the way that we use your personal information will be notified by posting a message on this site.
Information collected by cookies and other tracking methods is anonymous and does NOT contain any information that can personally identify you.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but normally you can alter your browser settings to prevent automatic acceptance or you can manually delete your cookie history whenever you wish. If you opt not to receive our cookies, we cannot guarantee that your experience with our website will be as quick or responsive as if you do receive cookies.
If you have any questions or concerns about our collection, use or disclosure of your personal information, please email us using the contact page