Ipswich School Festival of Music 2013
Ipswich School Festival of Music
Thursday 26 September to Wednesday 2 October 2013
An exciting line-up for the fourth Ipswich School Festival of Music has just been announced, with the British Paraorchestra starring as the opening act for the week-long festival, which is sponsored once again by Seven Telematics.
- Thurs 26 Sept: The British Paraorchestra. 7.30pm - Great School. Adults £25; Concessions £20
- Fri 27 Sept: Jazz Night! with The Joe Stilgoe Trio. 7.30pm - Great School. Adults £15 Concessions £10
- Sat 28 Sept: Family Orchestral Concert with the Zootube Orchestra. 2pm and 5pm - Great School. Adults £10; Concessions £8; Under 16s £5; Family ticket (two adults, two children) £25
- Sun 29 Sept: Afternoon Tea with the Gainsborough Quartet. 3pm – Little School. £20 to include afternoon tea
- Sun 29 Sept: Organ recital by Nick Freestone. 5.15pm – Chapel. Adults £8; Concessions £5. Followed by Festival Evensong. 6.30pm – Chapel. Admission free; retiring collection
- Mon 30 Sept: Piano recital by Erdem Misirlioglu. 7.30pm – Great School. Adults £15; Concessions £10
- Tues 1 Oct: Lunchtime concert: Britten Sinfonietta and Wagner Siegfried Idyll. 1.10-1.50pm – St Mary-le-Tower Church, Ipswich. Admission free; retiring collection
- Tues 1 Oct: VOCES8. 7.30pm – Great School. Adults £18; Concessions £15
- Weds 2 Oct: Big Band Bonanza: Ipswich Musicians’ Union Big Band and Ipswich School Big Band. 7.30pm – Great School. Adults £12; Concessions £10
Tickets are available from 1 May 2013, with an advance purchase offer of 10% off ticket prices until 1 July.
Tickets are available from the Ipswich Regent Box Office, telephone 01473 433100 or online: www.ipswichregent.com
Concession tickets apply, unless otherwise stated, to those over 65, and young people aged 18 or under, or those in full time education, on production of a valid student ID card.