Thank you to all Old Ipswichians, Parents and Friends who have supported the third year of the Annual Fund. Donations and pledges totalling £37 000 have been received from more than 89 Old Ipswichians, Parents and Friends.
A special word of thanks to the Friends of Ipswich School (FOIS) committee who have pledged the profits (£14 500) from their programme of events during the year to the Annual Fund – a wonderful effort.
Your support has allowed us to purchase:
• Borders, side and backdrop curtains and a dance floor for Drama
• A digital camcorder and training package for Economics
• Software for Maths
• A harpsichord for Music
• The Pasco system for Physics
• The World Book for the Library
• 42 hurdles and two hurdle trolleys for Sport
• A 100% bursary for the second Foundation Bursary recipient
• A piano and cover for the South Hall, lego, raised bedding, cycle rack and poster frames for the Prep
Harpsichord Maths software